Topic: [Steam Giveaway] Shameless Promotion

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on January 8, 2015 at 8:21 AM
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
Link to the video

So I've been trying to get into voice acting, and one of the things that I've been trying to work on lately is the basics. I'm not too comfortable with talking (Ironic right?) and I just want to ease myself into it a bit more.

What I've decided to do was make videos about reviewing some games that I have an extra copy of on steam!

Though the title may be misleading, I did not come here to offer the chance to win the game. (Though by all means, you can try to get it. I don't really mind giving it away at all.) What I really want is to be told how my review went. Maybe I wasn't clear enough somewhere, maybe I was too loud in some place, it sounded like I was reading from a script, ect.

The video is only 2 minutes long, and it would mean the world to me if you could tell me how I did. Thanks for reading this far if you did ^^
  Posted on January 8, 2015 at 8:58 AM
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
So after watching your review I felt that since it's short review, at start you said sentences quite quickly and at the end of the sentence words become really quite and hard to understand if a person who's English isn't the best might not understand.

Also while review is short I didn't fell like I got enough information to justify your review score, if I haven't played the game I don't think I would be bought by your review to believe it is a good game. Perhaps make a review longer 5 min ish, show place that doesn't spoil plot and try to expand your points that you said, at least thats what I fell after watching this.

Don't know if this helped and good luck with voice acting.
  Posted on January 8, 2015 at 1:26 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
Simple review, but didn't crack open the nuts and bolts of the game, (like game development, in-game mechanics, pathfinding ai, character classes, etc). It's pretty fun to watch for an intro review, but not detailed enough for a basic game review. Still good though, that's why I clicked the like button!
  Posted on January 8, 2015 at 3:38 PM

So how do I go more in depth? D:
  Posted on January 22, 2015 at 3:35 AM

As usual, I've taken your advices and comprised another!
How did I do this time?