Topic: The distinction between Cristiano Ronaldo and Mess

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on May 20, 2015 at 4:59 AM
fifa15coins4u, Prisoner

Contribution: 3 (3 + 0)
Ability to technically, 2 individuals equal, gap is incredibly tiny, even cristiano ronaldo is a lot of comprehensive. the most distinction in character. Messi's growth is comparatively well on the road, his father was an instructor, it comes from a soccer family. Messi received Marcia system coaching, shortly in Barcelona's military science system performance terribly grab an eye fixed. From temperament, messi discreet, compatibility with people is a lot of high fifa 15 coins, within the deep consciousness, he will into the team.

In distinction, cristiano ronaldo father in a very club management instrumentality.From the purpose of his biography, family economy isn't superb, in Lisboa coaching, his mother will solely see him thrice a year. On the manner soccer growth, although he has practised the sporting Lisboa, Manchester united, like the steering of the noble, however military science consistency and compatibility isn't terribly high. Cristiano ronaldo has many times in his biography, recollections of youth, tiny size and accent thanks to being laughed at, for persons beneath the age of thirteen, he needs to leave his family cheap fifa 15 coins, these insecure life experiences should have profound influence on him.

To sum up, aforementioned messi external conditions is best than cristiano ronaldo, messi doesn't want an excessive amount of to prove himself, humble temperament additionally let messi need to prove himself not therefore sturdy. And ronaldo, prove his need is simply too sturdy, the need to buy fifa 15 coins.

Buy low cost Fifa fifteen Coins on-line from http://www.gameshop4u.com/
  Posted on May 23, 2015 at 10:08 AM
1 thumbs up
Karkian, The Untouchable Warrior of the Seishin

Contribution: 211 (179 + 32)
Ok 1. I didn't understand a word.
2. Are you linking us to a site to spend money?
3. This part of the forum is for videos. Not for some stupid kid to advertise lot of nonesense.
4. Why is this posted here and why has someone posted stuff like this? Everytime a forum was almost dead some random people came and advertised something and it always angered me.
5. To the person that wrote this idiotic post: This is a game, not a place for you to advertise your stupid worthless coins. If you want to advertise, go on tv with your baby grammar and leave this forum and game alone, unless you want to play it.
6. I hope someone bans this guy and everyone that starts to advertise and spam. I hate that this place is close to death but to me, posts like the one above are cruel and a waste of time to read. I lost about 1 minute and a half reading it and 3 more minutes to understand what he was trying to say. This site, this forum, it's a great place and it doesn't deserve to be humiliated by no life wretches like the guy above who advertises crap that nobody needs. Have a good day everyone :)