Topic: Shameful

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on May 25, 2015 at 3:19 PM
Sasuke84344, The Independent Mercenary of the Ancients

Contribution: 12 (11 + 1)
It is truly a shame that this was such a good game and then it crashed and burned once again I am gonna miss WoN (R.I.P)
  Posted on May 25, 2015 at 4:16 PM
Scimitaro, The Masterful Defender of the Phoenix Queen

Contribution: 505 (443 + 62)
WoN is dead for years and it was one of the best games I ever played, sad it's gone
  Posted on May 25, 2015 at 4:19 PM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
yeah, thats a sad truth, I thought this game will become alive again, but.....
  Posted on May 26, 2015 at 8:40 AM
NelielChan, The Thunderous Commander

Contribution: 95 (56 + 39)
Oh what's this, the millionth topic about WoN's death? You know, for all of y'all who claim to love the game and *#@!, you sure as hell like to preach and whine about the game's inactivity and death.

Yeah I know, it sucks to see this game die. I've been a part of the game since the beginning, played through every rendition of the beta, and loved the hell out of Reborn. I can easily say that this is my favorite game of the three arena sites, through and through. But the age of this style of flash, turn based games is long dead, and no of whining or reminiscing about the game's past or what ifs or posts complaining about the admins will do a damn thing to change this.

All we can do is hope the admins will eventually pick the game back up and improve it and show it the activity it deserves. That's it. Until then, we have to just grin and bear it, and accept the game for what it is.

And goddamn seriously quit with these "oh WoN is dead oh woe is me everyone PAY ATTENTION TO ME COMPLAINING" topics, it really doesn't do anything except exacerbate the problems we're already facing.
  Posted on May 26, 2015 at 3:09 PM
Bug_Catcher, Prisoner

Contribution: 74 (48 + 26)
Flash being dead has nothing to do with this game being ignored by its admins. Flash could be alive and well and we still probably wouldn't be hearing from them right now.
  Posted on May 26, 2015 at 8:00 PM
*Tim, Recruit

Contribution: 9 (4 + 5)
Flash being dead plays a part in the admins ignoring the game. If flash is dead, what incentive do they have to keep working on the game? While not the main reason, it does play a part in why they don't do anything.

You people really love beating dead horses. We get it, the game is dead, it has been dead and the admins do not communicate with the community. You know what you have to do? Move on, it's over find something else since it should already be obvious this game is done for.
  Posted on May 27, 2015 at 8:59 PM
Scimitaro, The Masterful Defender of the Phoenix Queen

Contribution: 505 (443 + 62)
We know what you mean, I moved on to other games, prefering MOBA games like DotA, Smite or Archeblade and many others moved to other games, but this game had a place in our heart for one reason or another, that is why we hate to see it in the state in which it is now
  Posted on May 28, 2015 at 6:59 PM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
NelielChan wrote:

Oh what's this, the millionth topic about WoN's death? You know, for all of y'all who claim to love the game and @?!#, you sure as hell like to preach and whine about the game's inactivity and death.

Yeah I know, it sucks to see this game die. I've been a part of the game since the beginning, played through every rendition of the beta, and loved the hell out of Reborn. I can easily say that this is my favorite game of the three arena sites, through and through. But the age of this style of flash, turn based games is long dead, and no of whining or reminiscing about the game's past or what ifs or posts complaining about the admins will do a damn thing to change this.

All we can do is hope the admins will eventually pick the game back up and improve it and show it the activity it deserves. That's it. Until then, we have to just grin and bear it, and accept the game for what it is.

And goddamn seriously quit with these "oh WoN is dead oh woe is me everyone PAY ATTENTION TO ME COMPLAINING" topics, it really doesn't do anything except exacerbate the problems we're already facing.

Word.

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on May 30, 2015 at 10:32 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
I understand how you feel, but now it's time to move on.
  Posted on May 31, 2015 at 4:31 AM
louis3333, The Drunken Addict

Contribution: 550 (516 + 34)
NelielChan wrote:

Oh what's this, the millionth topic about WoN's death? You know, for all of y'all who claim to love the game and ?!$*, you sure as hell like to preach and whine about the game's inactivity and death.

Pretty much this.
  Posted on June 1, 2015 at 3:46 AM
monkey-viet, The Flaming Shadow of the Clouded Dreams

Contribution: 17 (17 + 0)
NelielChan wrote:

Oh what's this, the millionth topic about WoN's death? You know, for all of y'all who claim to love the game and ?@*!, you sure as hell like to preach and whine about the game's inactivity and death.

Couldn't say it better myself...

Join monkey-viet on WarOfNinja.com - Your #1 Online Ninja Multiplayer Game

There is no such thing as impossible, only things that are not possible... yet
_SuperMonkey_JollyMonkeyKing_MoKi_