Topic: Forsaken

There are no members reading this topic.

  Posted on June 25, 2015 at 12:08 PM
1 thumbs up
#1
Ichimaru-Gin, The Inexperienced Kid of Hanto

Contribution: 28 (22 + 6)
Joined: January 11, 2011
This game is dead and forsaken , the admins don't show themselves and we are left with a ghost town of a game. we should get an apology from them It's not fair for us to be left in this circumstances.
  Posted on June 27, 2015 at 5:49 AM
1 thumbs up
#2
*Tim, Recruit

Contribution: 9 (4 + 5)
Joined: August 6, 2013
Yeah I think everyone is perfectly capable of seeing that. You won't get an apology by the way
  Posted on June 27, 2015 at 7:59 AM
3 thumbs up
#3
Nonon, Prisoner

Contribution: 26 (7 + 19)
Joined: September 13, 2014
Gtfo please. This has been said 1m times already
  Posted on June 27, 2015 at 9:11 AM
1 thumbs up
#4
asastreja, The Ruthless Tactician of the Seishin

Contribution: 141 (118 + 23)
Joined: January 22, 2011
Are you serious? This post got me so angry. Are you paying them to make the game? No, you are not. What on Earth do you think they should apologize about? If you think it's not fair, go and play another game, not just whine here like a baby.
  Posted on June 27, 2015 at 3:18 PM
#5
Aellusionist, Prisoner

Contribution: 2 (2 + 0)
Joined: March 31, 2010
I want to run this game, if they sell it to me, I'll buy it off from them.
™ | A e l l u s i o n i s t | ™ | A e l l u s i o n i s t | ™ | A e l l u s i o n i s t | ™

.|| Aellusionist || Gimp User ||.
Ai wrote:

" Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others, oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps it is time to die? "

  Posted on June 28, 2015 at 12:07 AM
1 thumbs up
#6
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
Joined: February 11, 2011
asastreja wrote:

Are you serious? This post got me so angry. Are you paying them to make the game? No, you are not. What on Earth do you think they should apologize about? If you think it's not fair, go and play another game, not just whine here like a baby.


actually we used to spend time in this game to keep it alive, so its like they provide us stuff so we could wourk for them and keep it alive, so if your employer just leaves and doesn't bring anything to keep it going, you can't work... apology should be, because we spend time and its dead, but looking at the other side we enjoyed it, so they can leave whatever they decide to leave... but looking at reality, maybe they don't have money to buy new stuff (I did like few suggestions how they could make it), but also I think they should pay for servers, so.... I think they should close the servers (if they wouldn't lose everything) and if they decide to comeback, it would be much more fun when you open the page which wasn't working like a whole year and it works and its full of new stuf... that would be surprise and many people would get back, and now its just there, but for no reason and people actually come here to see that its still dead....
  Posted on June 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM
4 thumbs up
#7
Tsugaga, The Untouchable VIP of the Shogunate

Contribution: 3,683 (3,261 + 422)
Joined: February 22, 2010
They could have done things a better way in my opinion, but they aren't obligated to do anything. Progress has always been slow, but I'm sure a mature and supportive community would have helped and/or made the admins more motivated instead of a community which is mostly whiny and entitled.

Instead of the admins working to improve their game for a supportive community, a game they made for their own personal reasons, they're instead working on their game to satisfy the countless complaining players. They might actually be involved on the forum if they weren't going to get spammed and stoned.

The community is mostly selfish and has always been against the admins, complaining about everything and bashing the admins. Complaining doesn't help WoN in any way, so it's senseless. Just be supportive and give constructive feedback, and remember that the admins don't owe anyone anything.
  Posted on June 28, 2015 at 10:01 PM
3 thumbs up
#8
Nonon, Prisoner

Contribution: 26 (7 + 19)
Joined: September 13, 2014
Tsugaga wrote:

Just be supportive and give constructive feedback, and remember that the admins don't owe anyone anything.

I have been, for the past 2 years, like a lot of other people. They don't deserve anymore support or constructive feedback which we've given enough of over the years.

Every community has it's bad apples and it good ones. But when you solely only focus on the people who are complaining about the game they love and not on the people who are level headed,that's not going to go well.

The admins aren't worth defending at this point and on the other hand; I wish people would stop going out of their way to poop on the admins at this point since you and I both know WoN has no future as of right now
  Posted on June 28, 2015 at 10:54 PM
#9
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
Joined: February 11, 2011
Tsugaga wrote:

They could have done things a better way in my opinion, but they aren't obligated to do anything. Progress has always been slow, but I'm sure a mature and supportive community would have helped and/or made the admins more motivated instead of a community which is mostly whiny and entitled.

Instead of the admins working to improve their game for a supportive community, a game they made for their own personal reasons, they're instead working on their game to satisfy the countless complaining players. They might actually be involved on the forum if they weren't going to get spammed and stoned.

The community is mostly selfish and has always been against the admins, complaining about everything and bashing the admins. Complaining doesn't help WoN in any way, so it's senseless. Just be supportive and give constructive feedback, and remember that the admins don't owe anyone anything.



well I don't know how much complaining there was about the game engine before RPG system so they decided to do it, but you should agree that most of the old players left after it (and of course it was long waited update), and if they would have changed the story mode (with the same map) to chapters like it is now, and would update just chapters (they would save some of their time) they wouldn't need so much time to work on updates and have no time for the site.... release chapter with character and do the balancing, that what other arenas are doing sucessfully over the years, instead WoN are taking most of the ideas (some are good some are bad) to improve the game, but sometimes you have to stick to your own opinion and leave the things as it is because sometimes you can overdo it without even realising it....
  Posted on June 28, 2015 at 11:56 PM
#10
Tsugaga, The Untouchable VIP of the Shogunate

Contribution: 3,683 (3,261 + 422)
Joined: February 22, 2010
Nonon wrote:


I have been, for the past 2 years, like a lot of other people. They don't deserve anymore support or constructive feedback which we've given enough of over the years.

Every community has it's bad apples and it good ones. But when you solely only focus on the people who are complaining about the game they love and not on the people who are level headed,that's not going to go well.

The admins aren't worth defending at this point and on the other hand; I wish people would stop going out of their way to poop on the admins at this point since you and I both know WoN has no future as of right now

I never said they deserved anything, but this is their game/site and most people here act like the admins owe them something.

I only addressed the "bad apples" because this is a complaint topic.

They are worth defending because they're innocent. They created a cool game for their own personal interests and never took money from any player, and even spent much of their time/money to make it. Everyone here has played and probably has gotten much enjoyment out of WoN, so we should all be thankful, if it doesn't last forever then oh well.
edwinas5524 wrote:


well I don't know how much complaining there was about the game engine before RPG system so they decided to do it, but you should agree that most of the old players left after it (and of course it was long waited update), and if they would have changed the story mode (with the same map) to chapters like it is now, and would update just chapters (they would save some of their time) they wouldn't need so much time to work on updates and have no time for the site.... release chapter with character and do the balancing, that what other arenas are doing sucessfully over the years, instead WoN are taking most of the ideas (some are good some are bad) to improve the game, but sometimes you have to stick to your own opinion and leave the things as it is because sometimes you can overdo it without even realising it....

That doesn't matter. WoN belongs to the admins and they can/will do what they want with it and what they think is best. Not everyone will like a game, and not everyone will like specific parts of a game, but it's theirs to do what they want with.
  Posted on June 29, 2015 at 9:04 AM
1 thumbs up
#11
NelielChan, The Thunderous Commander

Contribution: 95 (56 + 39)
Joined: January 11, 2011
Really, more whining about this? Seriously, if whining was all it took to encourage the admins to put more work into this game, all of our problems woulda been fixed ages ago, because this community is DAMN good at complaining and whining.

Before any of you say oh you don't care or what the hell ever, yes, I do care, I've been a part of this game since the beginning, and it was easily my favorite of the three Arena style sites. But that's just it, is just a damned flash game. This game being alive or dead isn't going to affect me in any way. I'm not at a loss for what to do with myself without WoN, I've got plenty of other far better games to play instead.

What everyone, literally EVERYONE, that complains about this stuff forgets is that this is a FREE GAME. Say it with me now kids, because y'all seem to forget this a lot.

I know that this doesn't mean the admins shouldn't give a damn about the game or shouldn't care that people want to see them make it good, but why should they? What do they have to gain from WoN? They have no method to monetize the game that wouldn't piss people off, ad revenue canNOT be enough for this game to thrive, and there's nothing that can be done to really change that.

Look at any successful free to play game out there, they all have methods to monetize the game that are non-intrusive and enjoyable for the players. That's what WoN would need, and that's what WoN just can't get. That's why there's no future for this site.

The admins don't "owe" us anything. Not a functioning game, not more activity, and certainly $**%!?@ not an apology. Not unless they'd plan to actually fix this game, and be honest people, you know they won't.

WoN was an awesome game while it lasted. Accept that it's gone and move on, because that's all you can do.
  Posted on June 29, 2015 at 3:08 PM
1 thumbs up
#12
Luxvan, Dreamer

Contribution: 67 (38 + 29)
Joined: October 3, 2011
"ADMINS SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING A FREE GAME AND THEN NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT " --OP

Face the facts: you are expendable, along with the rest of the "community". They don't owe you shitoki mushrooms because it's their thing. It was left for dead, and you know what? That's their problem.
  Posted on June 29, 2015 at 3:37 PM
1 thumbs up
#13
Makinomane, The Cheerful Pacifist of the Senboku

Contribution: 46 (27 + 19)
Joined: April 27, 2011
They took an amazing game and shot it through the heart with the RPG system. They made the RPG system a thing in the hopes that they would be able to update faster and get people playing longer...None of which actually happened.

All I can say is good luck to them. They will need it.
  Posted on June 29, 2015 at 4:20 PM
1 thumbs up
#14
Bug_Catcher, Prisoner

Contribution: 74 (48 + 26)
Joined: March 30, 2012
Tsugaga wrote:

Progress has always been slow, but I'm sure a mature and supportive community would have helped and/or made the admins more motivated instead of a community which is mostly whiny and entitled.

Tsugaga wrote:

they're instead working on their game to satisfy the countless complaining players. They might actually be involved on the forum if they weren't going to get spammed and stoned.

Tsugaga wrote:

The community is mostly selfish and has always been against the admins, complaining about everything and bashing the admins.


This is the most exaggerated and borderline untrue series of comments I have ever read on this forum.
  Posted on June 30, 2015 at 1:30 PM
#15
Ichimaru-Gin, The Inexperienced Kid of Hanto

Contribution: 28 (22 + 6)
Joined: January 11, 2011
Wanted to get it out of my chest, I was here from the very start before we became the Forsaken, yeah I know the game is never coming back blah blah but still wanted to leave my thouds on the matter.

It's a shame but nothing can be done


We are Forsaken