Topic: Community Project

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on August 7, 2017 at 4:31 PM
elamento12, The Demonic Child of the Firehawk

Contribution: 1,860 (1,744 + 116)
Man I haven't posted on here since like 5 or 6 years its a bit odd coming back. I still see people hanging around and discussing the future of this game but I see no interest from the admins or at least no public interest. Ive been spending my last few years in college wasting my life studying game design and id love to start a project like this up just because I loved this game when I was growing up fro NA to WoN. I just wana do it for the fun and was wondering if anyone else was possibly interested? Even if not Ill just make a mock version just for the fun of it in my free time and hope someone else brings this game back one day!

Edit: If anyone is really interested I can just drop my email as well.
  Posted on August 7, 2017 at 6:50 PM
Ian, Fugitive

Contribution: 0 (0 + 0)
I've been wanting to start some kind of project too, I know some php/html/css but lack the funds and help to actually get something serious started.
  Posted on August 7, 2017 at 7:10 PM

Ian wrote:

I've been wanting to start some kind of project too, I know some php/html/css but lack the funds and help to actually get something serious started.

I'm pretty good at gameplay programming myself and lack the code knowledge for web pages. I have no interest in the funds for this project at first unless it becomes profitable. I suppose because im still so young money doesnt mean much to me at the start im looking at bigger things for jobs.
  Posted on August 7, 2017 at 10:36 PM
lucaslost, The Lost Wolf of the Winter

Contribution: 1,633 (1,374 + 259)
Count me in!

I definitely cannot code but when it comes to originality and creativity I'm your guy.

If you're serious about this, then let's make it happen :)

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
R.I.P. Malena Chevy ~♥
  Posted on August 8, 2017 at 12:17 AM
Roach, The Masked Samurai of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 1,303 (1,108 + 195)
I'll play it. I'll dominate all the players. And then I'll tell you why your meta needs fixing.
  Posted on August 8, 2017 at 4:56 PM

If anyone is truly interested just PM me if that system still works??? And ill drop my email
  Posted on August 8, 2017 at 5:57 PM
Karab, The Fierce Tiger

Contribution: 3,492 (3,159 + 333)
elamento12 wrote:

Man I haven't posted on here since like 5 or 6 years its a bit odd coming back. I still see people hanging around and discussing the future of this game but I see no interest from the admins or at least no public interest. Ive been spending my last few years in college wasting my life studying game design and id love to start a project like this up just because I loved this game when I was growing up fro NA to WoN. I just wana do it for the fun and was wondering if anyone else was possibly interested? Even if not Ill just make a mock version just for the fun of it in my free time and hope someone else brings this game back one day!

Edit: If anyone is really interested I can just drop my email as well.

A few of us having been talking with Nori about things.
-----------germ---------another germ---------------
-----------GERMS ALL OVER THE PLACE---------
Oh Look at that, looks like there's SO MANY MOD GERMS
Okay, who the flower's the smartass

Now THAT's just being a precious flower.

I am going to slam a lovely rainbow flower into your beautiful face you flower
  Posted on August 8, 2017 at 10:13 PM

Karab wrote:

(...)

A few of us having been talking with Nori about things.

I feel like there is a Discord for this I want to join.
  Posted on August 9, 2017 at 1:05 PM
Karab, The Fierce Tiger

Contribution: 3,492 (3,159 + 333)
elamento12 wrote:

(...)

I feel like there is a Discord for this I want to join.

Yeah, I can add you when I get home
-----------germ---------another germ---------------
-----------GERMS ALL OVER THE PLACE---------
Oh Look at that, looks like there's SO MANY MOD GERMS
Okay, who the flower's the smartass

Now THAT's just being a precious flower.

I am going to slam a lovely rainbow flower into your beautiful face you flower
  Posted on August 9, 2017 at 2:32 PM
Nori, Wolf of the Seishin

Contribution: 2,123 (1,747 + 376)
Indeed, of the admins I'm the only one still around, and naturally the one with the least ability to do anything, but I'll remain the best contact with the other two for getting rights to stuff, plus I own a lot of unreleased content and if they pass on the copyright, the story defaults back to me. So if we can work something out with them (which will be a nightmare) I can get a fair amount done, if not then there are other, less fun ways to do this. I'm Knightmayre in the discord, hit me up with a sidebar or maybe we'll make a whole new channel just for discussing what we can do? Server admin would need to sort that out, else I can start a new one for us.

Big thanks to JoeTurtle for this one^^

Akatsuki is Recruiting! Post an app to be part of Akatsuki on WoN: Reborn today!

Not sure who Akatsuki is? Check out the Akatsuki Clan Topic!
  Posted on August 9, 2017 at 3:40 PM

Nori wrote:

Indeed, of the admins I'm the only one still around, and naturally the one with the least ability to do anything, but I'll remain the best contact with the other two for getting rights to stuff, plus I own a lot of unreleased content and if they pass on the copyright, the story defaults back to me. So if we can work something out with them (which will be a nightmare) I can get a fair amount done, if not then there are other, less fun ways to do this. I'm Knightmayre in the discord, hit me up with a sidebar or maybe we'll make a whole new channel just for discussing what we can do? Server admin would need to sort that out, else I can start a new one for us.

All right as soon as im added ill message you about it. Just to catch up on whats been going on behind the scenes.
  Posted on August 9, 2017 at 8:37 PM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,000 (1,802 + 198)
Funny I suggested a similar thing on the discord, yet I barely got one person to join me and now everyone wants in.

Interesting...
Removed for ???
  Posted on August 9, 2017 at 11:13 PM
Nori, Wolf of the Seishin

Contribution: 2,123 (1,747 + 376)
All about timing man, but if you've got ideas we just made #revival a channel so take all your skills and ideas and put them up!

Big thanks to JoeTurtle for this one^^

Akatsuki is Recruiting! Post an app to be part of Akatsuki on WoN: Reborn today!

Not sure who Akatsuki is? Check out the Akatsuki Clan Topic!
  Posted on September 4, 2017 at 3:09 AM
Ragnalesca, Captain of the Moon

Contribution: 141 (132 + 9)
If this discord is still around I'd be interested in participating.

Sig by gamer19234
  Posted on September 4, 2017 at 8:02 PM
Taylor, The Manipulative Tactician of the Darkness

Contribution: 1,189 (1,010 + 179)
So would I. Please add me there.

My user is Damon Huntington#5948.

Elevation - The Rise of the Mercenary
Show me the gold and I'll show you victory.