Now, if you want your work to be displayed here, here are the rules:
1) If you write poetry, make a showcase of it. I will not go searching through the writing section to find every single one of your poems so I can post them here. For a poetry showcase, just copy and paste your poems into one topic.
2) If you write short stories(meaning one time stories, with no sequel or anything), make a showcase of them. In this situation, just post the links to all the stories in one topic.
3) If you have ongoing stories or a completed story spaced out over multiple parts or chapters, make a showcase of it. For this, include a description of the story with links to all the chapters. Character descriptions are always nice to have as well, but I won't make you write them if you don't want to.
4) Once you have made a showcase, PM the link.
5) If you have multiple ongoing stories, make separate showcases for each. Also, I will not consider it a showcase unless it has a minimum of four chapters in it.
6) If you have only posted one or two poems or short stories on the site, just PM the links to them and will add them.
7) If you do not want your work rated, do not send it to me. My raters will be as unbiased as possible and will give an honest score.
8) If your writing contains extremely explicit content, I will not add it here. If your writing receives a bad review, do not complain about it to me or anyone else. If you would like, you can ask to have both the links to your writing and the rating removed.
9) If you have showcases on Naruto Boards or Soul Boards, I will post links to them here as well.
10) Please note that all forum rules apply here. If you wish to criticize a user's writing, do it on their topic, not mine.
The Twenty Zanpakuto(completed story)
The Six Swords(ongoing story)
The Devil's Darkness(poem)
Land of Demons(ongoing story, written in conjunction with TheSlimer3)
Taylor's Poetry Showcase(poetry showcase, also includes a short text)
Deadsight's Wrting Showcase(includes links to his story, Ground Zero, and his poetry)
The Forum Board Chronicles(ongoing story)
Karab's Showcase(includes poetry and links to a short story)
Low's Poetry Showcase(poetry)
Sakuracchi Kouzai(ongoing story)
The Red Wolf(ongoing story)
Darkamante's WoN Poems
Lunar Paradox(Luna's Poetry Showcase)
Zadion's Poetic Showcase(poetry)
Scimitaro's Poetry Showcase
Originality: 7/10 (Tends to use the same kinds of themes)
Technique: 9/10 (Always in control of his sentences and structures, Nice use of word painting in some poems)
Style: 9/10 (Well-formed and yet is not scared to deviate)
Originality: 8/10 (Nicely varied themes, similar emotional outlooks)
Technique: 7/10 (Stories are fine, Poems tend to sound repetitive)
Style: 7/10 (Again Stories have a well developt style, Poems are fairly bland with no individual style as of yet)
Originality: 6/10 (Fairly original theme, but little work is put into characters due to the style of the piece)
Technique: 8/10 (Well written, but with very little in the way of emotive language)
Style: 7-9/10 (To early into the story line to tell, but as of now the style is fairly nice, but not amazing)
Originality: 9/10 (Very original themes, emotions etc)
Technique: 4/10 (Needs serious work, Meaning is sacrificed for rhyme, which is unnecissary)
Style: ?/10 (To new to poetry to have developt a style yet, so I won't judge)
Originality: 9/10 (Though his main-story is based off Bleach, all plotlines, characters and Zanpaktou are very original, All other works are original)
Technique: 9/10 (Writing is well controlled, No major mistakes)
Style: 9/10 (Has a nice flair as an author, has a distinct personnal touch)
Originality: 7/10 (Nice use of similar themes to reflect different outlooks. However, there's no difference in style, leading to some stagnation)
Technique: 7/10 (Very good a rhyme, but the rhythm falters somewhat, especially in badly alliterated lines)
Style: 9/10 (Well developt style, however, there's very little experimentation)
More rates to come soon.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.