Hmm for the fun of it I shall do a power ranking as it goes for me
1. Packers, best in NFL IMO
2. Saints, Very good team this year everything is going rigth for them
3. Ravens, There running game is very dominate atm.
4. Lions, I kinda agree they havent faced no one yet, but they came back from 20 somthing points in the past 2 games. Now maybe the Cowboys game Romo fell apart again but still
5. Texans, They got Arian foster back looking good for them.
6. Bills, Man there good this year. Fred jackson is have a heck of a year for him self, so is fitzpatrick
7. Patriots, Low for them I know but there defense is TERRIBLE last in the league.
8. Buccaneers, Blount was destroying last week, hope he can do the same this week.
9. Chargers, Im just not felling them this year, Havent seen much out of Mark Sanchez (probally failed at spelling this)
10. Redskins, Shocker right? But Rex grossman is playing at a high level atm. If he keeps playing like this playoffs might be in there futher
I have a question as well tho do you think Eagles can bounce back?
And tbh Lions should be 3-1 the Vikings game they did a GREAT comeback. But the Cowboys game. Cowboys beat the Cowboys, or should I say Romo beat Romo.
made by sorin kun
ava by akatsukurna(i think i spelled it wrong sorry about that akat) o.o