Topic: Balance Update 3.2

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Hikaru
  Posted on November 30, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Sand_Spirit, The Trueborn Elite

Contribution: 1,958 (1,725 + 233)
You seem like you don't care about members opinion. You know that people DON'T like this update, but you are still forcing it. I don't see the point of this.

Also, what about Toge?
  Posted on November 30, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Hellawyer, The Supreme Demon, Rank 1 of PLS-2

Contribution: 937 (843 + 94)
Sand_Spirit wrote:

You seem like you don't care about members opinion. You know that people DON'T like this update, but you are still forcing it. I don't see the point of this.

Also, what about Toge?

They cared about members opinion, that's why they didn't nerf Toge, everybody was against.
About Isshou, they believe it was the only way to fix him. We'll have to see the metagame now. Maybe some chars or itens become UP, others OP, lets wait...
  Posted on November 30, 2011 at 4:19 PM
1 thumbs up
Roach, The Masked Samurai of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 1,303 (1,108 + 195)
Sand_Spirit wrote:

Also, what about Toge?

Maybe it's because idiots like to abuse people like Isshou because it gives them free wins.

Isshou was a problem, and if you really didn't think so, you're bad.

Anyways, it's really funny how everyone seems to think kame is going to be SUPER GOOD NOW, despite the fact that characters like Kamiko still exist.

Good work, Yuudai. This change was absolutely needed, and I'm glad you implemented it.
  Posted on November 30, 2011 at 10:08 PM
love-machine, The Stolen Thief

Contribution: 1,015 (938 + 77)
roach wrote:

Good work, Yuudai. This change was absolutely needed, and I'm glad you implemented it.

Yes, i agree. This will shake things up a bit. We'll just have to wait and see how this impacts the likes of Nori, Takeko, an of course Isshou.
  Posted on November 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
aside from isshou i don't think I had ever used a protector item on a char with a protector already on, and with mutiple in game protectors (let's say kamiko and kame together) we can still change the order rigth?

This update was main to deal with isshou, guess that's done, don't like it, don't hate, just, someone please make sure to answer this, now, when isshou is with any item, the item goes down first or last? and that WON'T be able to be changed or not? (yeah I'm slow, laugh about it, just answer please XD)
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on November 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Shadawn, Demon of Death

Contribution: 281 (231 + 50)
Right now his passive dtakes damage after his item is destroyed.

Besides, this is an uncalled nerf on Hebi VI.
  Posted on December 1, 2011 at 12:46 AM
Yuudai, Savior

Contribution: 1,233 (813 + 420)
Darkamante wrote:

aside from isshou i don't think I had ever used a protector item on a char with a protector already on, and with mutiple in game protectors (let's say kamiko and kame together) we can still change the order rigth?

This update was main to deal with isshou, guess that's done, don't like it, don't hate, just, someone please make sure to answer this, now, when isshou is with any item, the item goes down first or last? and that WON'T be able to be changed or not? (yeah I'm slow, laugh about it, just answer please XD)

The item goes down first.

The new system is that the newest effect goes down first. In Isshou's case we've got two passives. Passives are brought into to game according to skill order. Isshou's passive is his fouth skill, the item would be his fifth. This makes the item the last skill to be brought into the game, thus its the newest effect, thus the item is targeted first. You have no control over the order in this case.
  Posted on December 1, 2011 at 1:11 AM
Squirtle, The Blue Elite of the Warrior Tortoise

Contribution: 1,143 (1,051 + 92)
Isshou change was perfect, but you just ruined A LOT of characters like nori with BA because of the proteectors thing :/

Excited about next ladder season though :)
Thankies low for da avatar :3

Posted on December 1, 2011 at 1:18 AM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
Squirtle wrote:

Isshou change was perfect, but you just ruined A LOT of characters like nori with BA because of the proteectors thing :/

Excited about next ladder season though :)

I know, it totally ruined the purpose of putting BA on Nori anyways.

Nori: Has Battle Armor. Activate Summon: Ookami. now Ookami is the newest protector. BA does not help at all.
Also, for people like Nori for example, she relies alot on her Summon, so nulling out BA just made her Up.
It ruins all protectors' purpose. You use BA to defend your character's protectors, now it's just extra health points in a sense.
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on December 1, 2011 at 4:07 AM
morningglory, The First Savior

Contribution: 14 (12 + 2)
Melee teams becoming way too op again...
  Posted on December 1, 2011 at 6:04 AM
Forgotten-ninja, The Demonic Demon of the Demon's Flower

Contribution: 357 (320 + 37)
morningglory wrote:

Melee teams becoming way too op again...

Caltrops are pretty good on any melee user not named Megami.

Also, every counter will be able to counter melee skills, and there's only like 2 or 3 uncounterable melee skills.

In theory melee shouldn't be op unless some full melee meta team is running around while I'm waiting for stuff to happen.
  Posted on December 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM
Johnny(TM), The Untouchable Veteran

Contribution: 1,142 (856 + 286)
Yuudai wrote:

This change affects all characters in the game. For example, equip Nori with Battle Armor and activate her summon, her summon is the newest protector so that is targeted first.

Oh, I get it!

Now that you put it that way... it sucks
  Posted on December 1, 2011 at 7:22 AM
Ryu_No_Zonbi, The Cloaked Warrior of the Military

Contribution: 798 (693 + 105)
i don't see what the problem with Nori + BA is anyways it was a terrible combo imo and doesn't buy much time at all however i do feel Hebi snake item is gonna see a rapid decline in usage and win ratio.
Mister M.I.A.
Skype Account Name: Dracozombie92
  Posted on December 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM
Roach, The Masked Samurai of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 1,303 (1,108 + 195)
Nori with BA is a terrible combo to begin with. As RYu has stated above, the only 'protector' this really will harm is Crimson Viper, which can easily buffed to have a bit more DD if it really calls for.
  Posted on December 1, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
I think it's funny how there are some people who say that melee teams are OP, and others who say they are highly disadvantaged...