Topic: Balance Update v4.0

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Yuudai
  Posted on December 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM
luissantana2589, The Fuming Lieutenant of the Ancestors

Contribution: 1 (1 + 0)
this update is fail and nerf
  Posted on December 10, 2011 at 1:44 PM
Demonkings, The Golden Demon

Contribution: 1,488 (1,318 + 170)
I believe that now Tori could even get a 30% ratio with this new "rework" now, or maybe less. I played with her several times and founded out that Tori even though at first glance seems to be a good rework, in game she becomes a weak, weak character.

Nobou on the other hand has become the new Megami, except for this megami he doesn't need to even use another skill to get infinite healing. Despite the fact it only happens if he is 1 vs 1, this can easily happen with others such as Jikkousu, Daiki and Jun whom are usually first targeted. With all these conditions there is without a doubt Nobou is now in the Op tier.

And for Youko, she is going to be a pain to melee users especially when she is affected with two Wings. I guess she is going to become a fire butterfly now because 2+2 = 4.

With all these facts, I am currently dissapointed with this balance, and even with some previous reworks. I may even consider leaving WoN if this keeps up.

Edit: I am glad that the two glitches are fixed now, despite still being upset with the Tori one, I am much happier now.
  Posted on December 10, 2011 at 1:54 PM
1 thumbs up
Yuudai, Savior

Contribution: 1,233 (813 + 420)
The Nobuo and Youko bugs have been fixed.
  Posted on December 10, 2011 at 3:29 PM
1 thumbs up
Roach, The Masked Samurai of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 1,303 (1,108 + 195)
Demonkings wrote:

I believe that now Tori could even get a 30% ratio with this new "rework" now, or maybe less. I played with her several times and founded out that Tori even though at first glance seems to be a good rework, in game she becomes a weak, weak character.

Nobou on the other hand has become the new Megami, except for this megami he doesn't need to even use another skill to get infinite healing. Despite the fact it only happens if he is 1 vs 1, this can easily happen with others such as Jikkousu, Daiki and Jun whom are usually first targeted. With all these conditions there is without a doubt Nobou is now in the Op tier.

And for Youko, she is going to be a pain to melee users especially when she is affected with two Wings. I guess she is going to become a fire butterfly now because 2+2 = 4.

With all these facts, I am currently dissapointed with this balance, and even with some previous reworks. I may even consider leaving WoN if this keeps up.

Edit: I am glad that the two glitches are fixed now, despite still being upset with the Tori one, I am much happier now.

Are you kidding? You can't expect major changes to a character and expect it to be completely glitch free.

You act is the admins weren't going to fix it or something. Please tell me you're kidding, right? You're acting like a spoiled kid that didn't get what he wanted for his birthday and instead yells at his friends for getting the wrong present.
  Posted on December 10, 2011 at 3:35 PM
Inverse, The Raging Diva

Contribution: 103 (92 + 11)
From what i read.... The new Tori Seems to be an improvement.

Instead of compleating the cycle of Burn-Burn-Burn- No Kill Move- Burn-Burn-Burn Heal

You play her alittle differntly. With healing adding burning charges you can effectivly stall or get offensive and build up more charges before unleasing suzaku...

I havnt used her in her new form yet- but im going to try her out and see how it works.
  Posted on December 10, 2011 at 4:05 PM
Demonkings, The Golden Demon

Contribution: 1,488 (1,318 + 170)
Roach wrote:

(...)Are you kidding? You can't expect major changes to a character and expect it to be completely glitch free.

You act is the admins weren't going to fix it or something. Please tell me you're kidding, right? You're acting like a spoiled kid that didn't get what he wanted for his birthday and instead yells at his friends for getting the wrong present.

Sorry I was in a wrong state of mind earlier, thanks for waking me up.
Inverse wrote:

From what i read.... The new Tori Seems to be an improvement.

Instead of compleating the cycle of Burn-Burn-Burn- No Kill Move- Burn-Burn-Burn Heal

You play her alittle differntly. With healing adding burning charges you can effectivly stall or get offensive and build up more charges before unleasing suzaku...

I havnt used her in her new form yet- but im going to try her out and see how it works.

It really isn't an improvement, Tori used to be able to match up with Megami mostly due to the instant heal combined with charges, but now since it is only 25 health...it really isn't worth it despite the fact it removes burning, + it is mental , not tactic.

Born of fire 25 health + 1 charge and possibility of being countered doesn't seem to be worth it especially against heavy spikers forcing Tori to use GsS to prevent death. Once GsS ends it is basically saying it is over for Tori. Poor Girl.
  Posted on December 10, 2011 at 11:58 PM
LosenFlowers, Veteran

Contribution: 1,610 (1,504 + 106)
I totally love these changes. I especially look forward to using tori
It's so sad what happened to this game :(
  Posted on December 12, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
JOMON is now wicked~ Never imagined the fat guy could be this fast, ty YUKI! <3
  Posted on December 12, 2011 at 8:38 PM
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
Why aren't you thanking Yuudai...?
  Posted on December 13, 2011 at 6:37 AM
nintendowave, The Masterful Shadow of the Seishin

Contribution: 3 (3 + 0)
matched up with the right team to keep her alive and spreading your dmg tori is actually a great late game sweeper if u get about 2 or 3 charges up with her
  Posted on December 14, 2011 at 2:23 PM
VertuHonagan, The Old Samurai of the Ancients

Contribution: 888 (803 + 85)
Low wrote:

JOMON is now wicked~ Never imagined the fat guy could be this fast, ty YUKI! <3

Jomon was all ready great! Now he's able to be used properly even against cool down increasing teams. At least now this way he will be less predictable as to what skill you will be using with him.
  Posted on December 17, 2011 at 4:14 PM
Marcos-jl, The Ultimate Warrior of the Ancestors

Contribution: 29 (19 + 10)
ONE yes ok
  Posted on December 23, 2011 at 6:07 AM
VisualizeFail, Prisoner

Contribution: 4 (4 + 0)
Hummmm Mostly liked some of the updates