- Increasing the cooldown of Bloodletter Stab to 2.
I’m not nerfing him any further for the moment, because I believe the new Warbanner of Defense will also affect him.
- Ultimate Budou reduces the cost of Ultimate Budou by 1 random energy the following turn.
I truly hope this will fix him
Saigai deals 20 ranged damage and grants 2 Gas Leak charges to one enemy. This skill stacks.
(This skill no longer reduces the cost of Ignition.)
Saigai affects all enemies affected by Gas Leak with a Burning affliction bypassing invulnerability dealing 0 affliction damage each turn for 2 turns. Each Gas Leak charge on an enemy target increases damage dealt by this skill by 15 to that target. Removes all Gas Leak charges from the enemy targets.
(This skill no longer deals damage to team members, but the initial damage is reduced to 0 and the Gas Leak charges now add 15 damage.)
Let me try and explain some of my reasoning behind this rather radical change. First of all, Saigai’s stats have been consistently low for the pas patches. Although I’ll agree he does not feel week, his stats are among the lowest of all the characters. Secondly, I want to get rid of his team damaging effect. This is a remnant of his old design that does not fit all that well in his current. It makes him unnecessarily complicated for new players.
Because his previous design seemed to weak, I’ve increased the damage bunos he gets from his Gas Leak to 15, up from 10.
- Reduce the cooldown of Passivism to 1, down from 2.
Akira needs a boost, period. I like her overall design, so I’m not giving her a rework. This should make he considerably more powerful. I don’t think this will make her too powerful because stuns have lost some of their power since beta because of items like Warbanner of Resistence.
- Decrease Kurai’s health points to 100, down from 110.
For Kurai, I want to go for high risk, high reward. I believe this is done not by nerfing his skills, but by nerfing his survivability.
- Increase Kame’s health points to 110, up from 100.
I’ve done a lot of thinking on this character, and for now I just want to settle on a health point increase, we will see where this takes him.
- Change Born of Fire to tactic, changed from mental.
- Allow Born of Fire during Great Spirit Suzaku.
No, I am not allowing charges during GSS. If this buff does not do the job though, I think I will improve Born of Fire during GSS.
- Minds Eye also affects teammates affected by Fog of Eternity.
Warbanner of Defense
- Rework: When a team member performs a skill, melee and ranged damage dealt to that team member is limited to 45 for 1 turn.
A risky rework for this item, but a risk I am willing to take. This is meant as a counter versus spiking, and it will give this item a role that has not yet been filled by any other item. I have taken the limit down to 45 because of the feedback. But for the moment I will not go lower than that. This can be a very powerful item as a hard counter versus spiking teams. I just hope its not too hard a counter.
Feather of the Firehawk
- Deals 20 affliction damage on one enemy affected by a burning affliction, bypassing invulnerability. The item has no energy cost and a cooldown of 1.
I’ll say this again: neither Fire Bomb or FotF are OP, nerfing one of them will do no good, it’s the combination that needs to be fixed. I will not make Fire Bomb a "normal" affliction, because this is as much a fire affliction as it gets.